- NEW AITP CHAPTER BYLAWS: The NEW Chapter has
revised the bylaws of the chapter and they are available here
for member review. These are the proposed bylaws. If you have
anything to be discussed in regards to the changes, please email email@example.com.
Voting will take place with the October Board
The Northeastern Wisconsin Association of
Information Technology Professionals
When businesses need help with technology, they call their IT
support department. So where does IT turn when they need support?
A unique combination of education, information, and recreation,
NEW AITP offers area IT professionals, teachers, and students a
source of support to help keep up with the dynamic field of
NEW AITP is the place to find information about new technologies,
solutions for existing IT challenges, and opportunities to interact
with other area IT professionals.
NEW AITP gives members unparalleled access to a growing network of
resources that helps members from throughout the IT field maintain
their competitive edge.
- Networking - meetings, conferences, and social events to help
you create lasting connections throughout the IT field.
- Education - technical presentations from industry experts.
- Assistance - ideas and advice from other IT professionals.
- Job Opportunities - IT positions you won't find anywhere
- Mentorship - career guidance for IT students &
- Fun - relaxed social activities and outings.
Discover the NEW AITP - the IT professional's resource for
education and assistance (and fun).
|The network that
Follow Us on Social Media
Receive our Monthly Newsletter!