- CHARITY FOOD DRIVE: NEW AITP is giving back to
the community in November. Please bring a nonperishable food item
to the November meeting where we will be collecting items to donate
to a local food pantry.
- MEMBER APPRECIATION / PARTNERS NIGHT: November
is also the month we thank our members and this year, we are
inviting our members to also bring their spouse / partner to enjoy
an evening of networking and laughs. Please remember to register
your guests for meal counts. (Spouses/partners can be registered
under the member category.)
- NEW MEETING TIME: The registration for our
meetings now opens at 4:30 pm. In an attempt to accomodate more of
our members, we have moved back our registration time. October will
host a Technical before dinner and a Management After Dinner topic.
Please update your calendars for these changes. Reminders will be
included in upcoming newsletters.
The Northeastern Wisconsin Association of
Information Technology Professionals
When businesses need help with technology, they call their IT
support department. So where does IT turn when they need support?
A unique combination of education, information, and recreation,
NEW AITP offers area IT professionals, teachers, and students a
source of support to help keep up with the dynamic field of
NEW AITP is the place to find information about new technologies,
solutions for existing IT challenges, and opportunities to interact
with other area IT professionals.
NEW AITP gives members unparalleled access to a growing network of
resources that helps members from throughout the IT field maintain
their competitive edge.
- Networking - meetings, conferences, and social events to help
you create lasting connections throughout the IT field.
- Education - technical presentations from industry experts.
- Assistance - ideas and advice from other IT professionals.
- Job Opportunities - IT positions you won't find anywhere
- Mentorship - career guidance for IT students &
- Fun - relaxed social activities and outings.
Discover the NEW AITP - the IT professional's resource for
education and assistance (and fun).
Follow Us on Social Media
Receive our Monthly Newsletter!