Kevin's 7: Tips to Land Your Next Great Career
1. How to identify an appropriate career path based upon
personality and interests
2. Discover how existing skillsets transfer into an alternate
career path or industry sector
3. Utilize Labor Market Information to identify businesses in a
selected career plan
4. Connect with others for support, guidance and to learn best
5. Develop a marketing message to crystallize a career goal
6. Uncover connections on LinkedIn to serve as a referral
7. Find and be Found: JobCenterOfWisconsin.com
Kevin is a Business Services Consultant for the State of
Wisconsin's Department of Workforce Development based in Menasha,
WI. Kevin connects area businesses with workforce system tools that
speed time-to-hire and effectively exposes career opportunities to
Wisconsin's 21st century workforce professionals.
Kevin is well-versed on efficient job search strategies and
modifies his approach based upon current labor market and
in-demand, industry sector needs.
Kevin previously served as the Inside Sales Manager for Eastman
Kodak where he gained an appreciation of the hiring process from
the perspective of a hiring manager.
Kevin is self-taught having worked with HTML web design; setup
of his own home wi-fi network; replacement of a PC power supply,
motherboard battery, RAM, hard drives and fan; and bought his first
PC - a Packard Bell! - in 1988; but ultimately realizes that he
will always be an IT novice.
May 19, 2015 - After Dinner
created using: engage CMS